Tuesday, April 5, 2011

January

BaSkEtBaLl

We spent our Saturday's this month at the Legacy Center watching the boys play basketball.  They both did awesome and the games were a lot of fun!  Ashton was VERY nervous his first game but got over that real quick and was awesome at defense...GO #20!



Cole was so fun to watch this year!  He's always been a little more timid playing sports...but not anymore!  He was awesome!  If anything, he had the ball a little too much :)




Way to go boys!!



Scrapbook weekends :)

There have been many weekends that I call mom and tell her we are loading up and heading over!  We call Mandi and she always comes too!!  We have had many late nights scrapbooking.  The kids have a blast and it usually takes a night or two to recover after very little sleep but it's worth it!



We're always so happy when they FINALLY give up and we can change the channel on the tv!

We do a lot of this throughout the night :) 

I have to laugh at the ammount of stuff I haul over to my moms...I usually only get 4 or 5 pages done...oh well! 

Like mother like daughter :)


Mom is a good sport...by morning, it looks like a bomb has gone off!

Brooklyn stays up all night with us then sleeps all morning!


FUN with Friends

I am so lucky to have such great friends.  We love to get the kids together and love it that our kids enjoy each other so much!  This day, we wore them out at Classic Skating!


  

Braxton, Cole, Jaxson, Jantzen, Jenna and Ashton (Jenna is always VERY outnumbered...I don't think she minds a bit!!) 

 

Look at these cute boys doing the Macarena...Jantzen had the moves down (surprise, surprise) and Ashton just tried to keep up!


Cub Scouts

Here is an area I'm struggling in...I'm trying to get enthused about cub scout, but it's not going too well!  We did, however, manage to get Cole his Bobcat and he was sure excited about it!  I'm still shocked that he didn't put up a fuss about getting his face painted! 

Cole and his buddy Jaxson
Other random pictures from the month...
Who needs a couch when you have an end table

What cute little helpers I have...



Jenna's favorite past time :)



1 comment:

  1. You are amazing!!! I haven't scrapbooked in 3 years. Seriously, maybe more. Glad you are back in the blogging world. I got your message a few days after you left it. I rarely check my messages on my cell phone. I will call you back soon. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete